|Double Chocolate Brownie Crinkle Cookies||
Want to make these cookies extra special, try using a gourmet cocoa such as Valrhona -it's French and oh, so good.
This dough is super easy to prepare and
bake. Plus, it's great to keep in the refrigerator (for up to 4 days) and
in the freezer (for a couple of weeks) during the busy holidays.
Children will enjoy rolling the sticky dough in the powdered sugar. And,
the dough can be mixed and stored in one bowl!
What you need:
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
Here’s what you do:
1. In a large bowl, melt your chocolate, then add the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
2. Stir in the dry ingredients.
3. Chill for at least 4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
5. Take a teaspoon and drop dough into powdered sugar and roll into a ball, placing 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes (cookie will look glossy and slightly wet in
the center) - allow to cool completely on cookie sheet. This ensures
you'll have a moist and fudge-like cookie.